Sunday, June 12, 2011

Why Tea 'n' Coffee ??

Finally I have gotten on the blogging bandwagon. The topic Tea 'n' Coffee is unique to my household. My husband has a lifelong desire that his wife(that's ME) would share a cup of tea with him in the morning.. Which I do not, simply because I am a coffee drinker :) and have no intention of leaving my coffee for tea. Interestingly, this is our favorite morning conversation. We call it a truce by me offering to make his tea in the morning and him not trying to convert me to a tea drinker. 


In this blog I will bring in the flavors of my life (personal and professional), my learning from life and derivations as well.


Please feel free to provide your comments and I look forward to speaking with you soon!


Leena --<@

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yeah,now you have a little doughnut to sip milk with you at the same table you have your truce party! Whether he looks like his mum or takes after his papa,he's definitely going to complete you in every way! Dont we all like un peu du lait en cafe au le the? :D enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete